Friday, September 26, 2008

Have You Clicked Lately?

If you could click your mouse and relieve hunger, donate mammograms, support child health, increase literacy, save the rain forest, and save abandoned animals -- at NO COST other than your mouse clicks, would you do it? Would you do it every day? I was asked to click on one of six connected sites by a friend, and I thought I might as well click on all six. Then I saw they had a free daily reminder, and I thought that there was no reason I could not spare the time to click twelve times to make a difference. You can do the same. Please do the same! More information is available on the sites. Start by clicking on The Animal Rescue site -- on the left, in favorites -- and click on the "Click here to give -- it's free" icon. There -- two down, ten to go. Click on all six sites. Sign up to be reminded to do it every day. Go ahead. Do it now, I'll be here when you get back. Thanks!

No comments: