Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Not Ignoring You

I have been negligent in my blogging "duties" due in part to my computer misbehaving and then my being hospitalized with partial lung failure due to my sarcoidosis. Many of you know that I have sarcoidosis. It is an incurable autoimmune disease that no one knows how and why one gets. The symptoms are painful, swollen joints, for which I receive painkillers and steroids (which leaves me ineligible to be a swimsuit model or an Olympian). But as far as the disease goes, we address concerns as they come along and continue to search for answers. What the disease does, basically, is replace the good organ tissue with scar tissue. It effects all the organs, but usually the lungs and heart first and hardest. I have a great team of doctors working with me, and I thank God that I can use being ill to minister to others, and that God continues to allow me to serve Him, which I will do until He takes me home. I appreciate your prayers, e-mails, calls, cards, and any information you might stumble upon. May Jesus Christ be praised!

Even if you don't don't hear from me, our God is worthy of worship! Sunday Bible Study continues at 9 AM, and then, morning worship is at 10:30 AM. We continue our look at the Seven Ecumenical Councils Wednesdays at 7PM. Join us, and let us magnify our Worthy God! See you tomorrow. For Him, Peter.

1 comment:

麻辣鴨血Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.