Friday, October 18, 2019

Review: "The Nursing Home Murder"


            The Home Secretary of Parliament was having pains in his side that made him nauseous, but he needed to work, and didn’t think it was any big thing.  His sister-in-law urged him to try her homeopathic remedy, but his good friend and surgeon, suggested it might be a burst appendix.  After the Home Secretary passed out, he had not recourse but to accept the surgery.  Shortly after, he died.

            Ngaio Marsh takes us to the hospital in The Nursing Home Murder, and we wonder, was it the sister-in-law with the quack prescription?  Was it the good surgeon?  Was it one of the nurses who had their issues with the Home Secretary?  I guessed wrong.

            I enjoy working the little grey cells.  You might, too.

            [This review appears on my blog, Amazon.com, and Goodreads.com.]

2 comments:

sneha said...

Hey,
I noticed your Article. I just loved it.
I have one that just got published, you can go through the topic and we provide treatments for more than 300. You can check it out here: Homeopathy clinic in hyderabad.
If you like it feel free and share it.
Cheers,
Sneha

Sushanth said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road best homeopathy doctors